Monday, June 04, 2007
The joys of boys
Ten things you learn very quickly upon bringing your little boy bundle home (or maybe just kids in general).
10. When the peenie is cold...it pees.
9. Hair-brushing is not a priority
8. Neither is getting the crap wiped off your bottom
7. Cat food looks like snacks
6. Cat food tastes like snacks also
5. Steep drops are not at all intimidating...in fact, they're just the opposite.
4. Mommy's hair, earrings, necklaces and anything else all look like perfectly acceptable pull toys
3. If it's not moving...I'm going to try and eat it
2. If it IS moving...I'll probably try and eat it.
1. Mommy is the prettiest! ( I Love that one :)
Posted by Jenn at 10:36 AM